Sunday, October 18, 2015

Lost.



Remember the time you were lost?
When life seemed so impossible, and every step seemed to have a dead end, a block; when your mind wasn't completely yours, it was invaded by a humongous army of negative thoughts, wandering off every other second, inflicting pain on the deeply rooted wounds; when you were left wondering what became of you ... all that because you made people your world.
Remember that it was Allah who showed you the way? He took you out from the darkest of gallows, illuminated your heart and your life and taught you.
It was Allah's love for you that He let you fall into that gorge, because it was that fall that made you find your Creator. It was He holding you down there.
Allah's ways.
I am grateful Allah.
I hope not to judge people. I was like them at a point of time, and I could be as they are in course of my life.
But I am what I am, a little better than before, solely by the virtue of your unbounded mercy.
Allah, forgive me and be with me.
I want to act like those who love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment